Here’s a sample lesson from one of our partners, Musicademy: Intermediate Acoustic Worship Guitar Course:
There are three Intermediate Acoustic guitar in worship dvds in the box set representing a years’ worth of learning over seven hours of instruction.
You will learn:
* Over 60 new substitute chord shapes in keys G,C,D,A,E and B
* How to build strumming patterns around the groove + 35 usable patterns
* 18 finger style and 30 strumming technique ideas
* 10 licks in the style of James Taylor, John Mayer and John Martyn
* 12 unique exercises to help you master Travis picking – great for hymns!
* Tricks for playing any open chord in B without barre chords or capo!
* Use 10ths and 6ths to play alternative acoustic chord voicings up the neck
* Use “5″ and add9 chords for power and beauty
* Find four different capo positions for all 12 keys
* Play barre chords without the pain!
* Understand Nashville numbering to transpose easily into any key
* Daily practice backing tracks
* How to use high strung and baritone guitars in worship
* Acoustic guitar buyers guide
Musicademy provides internationally acclaimed training DVDs teaching worship-focused guitar, vocals, keyboard, bass, drums and orchestral instruments to church based musicians at beginner to advanced levels.
You can find out more about Musicademy’s training resources for worship guitarists over at www.Musicademy.com: