- Becoming A Songwriter (Let’s Get Started): Bobby Giles shares some great insight for aspiring songwriters (and for those of us who are already writing, as well).
- Tips For Introducing Original Songs: Erika Michelle shares insights about writing and co-writing new and original music for the congregations we serve in.
- What Makes A Great Worship Song?: Ryan Egan ponders the question and offers some thoughtful insight on how a great worship song moves people to focus on God.
- The Importance of Songwriting (One Writer’s Story): Brian Rossi writes about the exciting opportunity to join others in sharing in the journey of songwriting (and community feedback) through The Worship Community’s Songwriting Group and monthly songwriting challenges.
- Developing A Songwriting Community Through Your Church (Series): Bobby Giles shares a four part series covering some great insight into partnering with others and building community through and for songwriting. (Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4)
- Lessons Learned From 4 Great Songwriters: David Santistevan writes about the lessons and insights he’s gleaned from looking at the songwriting of four successful worship songwriters.
What are your favorite songwriting resources?