New for Sunday Setlists – join us on FACEBOOK!
Join us over on our Facebook page and comment on our Sunday Setlists post for the week. It will be the pinned post at the top of our feed! We’ll post a new post on Saturday night so that it will be there early on Sunday for you to share your images, thoughts, setlists, and other creative elements from your Worship Sets!
Share your worship confessionals, recaps, and setlists for the week of: Sunday, March 29, 2015!!
Welcome to the 349th consecutive week of “Sunday Setlists!” Share your experiences from your worship gatherings. How’d it go this weekend?
What songs did you sing? What creative elements did you incorporate into your service? Any special readings, videos, or songs?
Join others from all over as we share our Sunday Setlists!
1. Blog about your worship services this week. In that blog, mention that you are participating in “Sunday Setlists” at TheWorshipCommunity.Com and link back to this post: http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-349
2. If you don’t have a blog, leave your own recap right here by simply adding a comment to the discussion thread below.
3. Share your information (links, media, etc) and encourage others to do the same. Oh … and whatever you do … don’t forget to leave a comment below!
Share your Experience:
1. If you blogged about your worship recap, add the link in the comments below. Be sure that the link goes directly to the specific entry about this week’s “Sunday Setlists” post, and not to your blog’s homepage.
2. Join us on our Facebook page, and leave a comment on our Sunday Setlists post each week! It will be the pinned post at the top!
3. If you use Twitter, use the #sundaysetlists hashtag. Your “tweet” will show in the box below soon. You can even tag videos or images with the #sundaysetlists hashtag.
4. Regardless, don’t forget to leave a link and comment in the discussion area. Subscribe to the thread so you can come back and see what others are doing.
Links: (add a link to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post in the COMMENTS below)