Sunday Setlists #229
Welcome to the 229th consecutive week of “Sunday Setlists!”
Share your experiences from your worship gatherings. How’d it go today?
What songs did you sing? What creative elements did you incorporate into your service? Any special readings, videos, or songs?
Join others from all over as we share our Sunday Setlists!
Click here to receive an email reminder each week to participate.
Click here to view the archives of “Sunday Setlists” posts.
1. Blog about your worship services this week. In that blog, mention that you are participating in “Sunday Setlists” at TheWorshipCommunity.Com and link back to this post.
2. If you don’t have a blog, leave your own recap right here by simply adding a comment to the discussion thread below.
3. Share your information (links, media, etc) and encourage others to do the same.
Oh … and whatever you do … don’t forget to leave a comment below! If you aren’t a member of TheWorshipCommunity.Com, you can register quickly, or just use the “Facebook Connect” login!
Share your Experience:
1. If you blogged about your worship recap, add the link in the “Mister Linky” below. Be sure that the link goes directly to the specific entry about this week’s “Sunday Setlists” post, and not to your blog’s homepage.
2. If you use Twitter, use the #sundaysetlists hashtag. Your “tweet” will show in the box below soon. You can even tag videos or images with the #sundaysetlists hashtag.
3. Regardless, don’t forget to leave a comment in the discussion area. Subscribe to the thread so you can come back and see what others are doing.
Links: (add a link to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post below)
Want to get great worship related resources in your email every week?
- The Morning Edition – our daily digest email with great content from The Worship Community front page and forums.
- The HighestPraise.com weekly resource reminder – each week we send out an email with links to FREE worship resources!
You can sign up for either of these or both! We promise never to spam your inbox and only send these emails plus the occasional sponsor message.