Sunday Setlists #195
Welcome to the 195th consecutive week of “Sunday Setlists.” Hard to believe we’re only 5 away from TWO HUNDRED! The purpose of “Sunday Setlists” is to share a recap of your worship services. What songs did you use, what arrangements? What worked really well and what didn’t work as well as you’d like? What issues did you have preparing? What is the sermon series? How about creative elements used in the service? You don’t have to be the pastor or worship leader to participate. We would really love to get reviews from the perspective of those in our congregations each week.
* SPECIAL OPTIONAL ASSIGNMENT FOR SUNDAY SETLISTS #200 (May 13, 2012):
Let’s all take a photographic journey through our Sunday Setlists. Details to come, but as you prepare your set, pick out music, chart arrangements, rehearse, even during the worship set have someone capture your process/experience in photos. Then blog about it (including the photos).
It can be instagram-style captures with your smart phone, or point and shoot captures, or even semi-pro to pro caliber captures…totally up to you. No pressure one way or the other. We want to SEE YOUR SUNDAY SETLISTS on May 13, 2012!
Click here to receive an email reminder each week to participate.
Click here to view the archives of “Sunday Setlists” posts.
1. Blog about your worship services this week. In that blog, mention that you are participating in “Sunday Setlists” at TheWorshipCommunity.Com and link back to this post.
2. If you don’t have a blog, leave your own recap right here by simply adding a comment to the discussion thread below.
3. Share your information (links, media, etc) and encourage others to do the same.
Oh … and whatever you do … don’t forget to leave a comment below! If you aren’t a member of TheWorshipCommunity.Com, you can register quickly, or just use the “Facebook Connect” login!
Share your Experience:
1. If you blogged about your worship recap, add the link in the “Mister Linky” below. Be sure that the link goes directly to the specific entry about this week’s “Sunday Setlists” post, and not to your blog’s homepage.
2. If you use Twitter, use the #sundaysetlists hashtag. Your “tweet” will show in the box below soon. You can even tag videos or images with the #sundaysetlists hashtag.
3. Regardless, don’t forget to leave a comment in the discussion area. Subscribe to the thread so you can come back and see what others are doing.
Links: (add a link to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post below)
Want to get great worship related resources in your email every week?
- The Morning Edition – our daily digest email with great content from The Worship Community front page and forums.
- The HighestPraise.com weekly resource reminder – each week we send out an email with links to FREE worship resources!
You can sign up for either of these or both! We promise never to spam your inbox and only send these emails plus the occasional sponsor message.