*** We’d like to apologize for the missing Mr. Linky (blog carnival) widget last week. Thank you so much for jumping in and still sharing your links and setlists in the comment section, though! That’s what this community is all about! ***
Welcome to the 164th consecutive week of “Sunday Setlists”. The purpose of “Sunday Setlists” is to share a recap of your worship services. What songs did you use, what arrangements? What worked really well and what didn’t work as well as you’d like? What issues did you have preparing? What is the sermon series? How about creative elements used in the service? You don’t have to be the pastor or worship leader to participate. We would really love to get reviews from the perspective of those in our congregations each week.
Click here to receive an email reminder each week to participate.
Click here to view the archives of “Sunday Setlists” posts.
1. Blog about your worship services this week. In that blog, mention that you are participating in “Sunday Setlists” at TheWorshipCommunity.Com and link back to this post.
2. If you don’t have a blog, leave your own recap right here by simply adding a comment to the discussion thread below.
3. Share your information (links, media, etc) and encourage others to do the same.
Oh … and whatever you do … don’t forget to leave a comment below! If you aren’t a member of TheWorshipCommunity.Com, you can register quickly, or just use the “Facebook Connect” login!
Share your Experience:
1. If you blogged about your worship recap, add a link in the comments below to your blog post. Be sure that the link goes directly to the specific entry about this week’s “Sunday Setlists” post, and not to your blog’s homepage.
2. If you use Twitter, use the #sundaysetlists hashtag. Your “tweet” will show in #sundaysetlist feed so others can see it. You can even tag videos or images with the #sundaysetlists hashtag.
3. Regardless, don’t forget to leave a comment in the discussion area. Subscribe to the thread so you can come back and see what others are doing.
Links: Add a link to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post in the comments below. We hope to have the Mr. Linky Widget up and running again by next week! Blessings!