Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
(from 1 Corinthians 13)
Happy Valentine’s Day from The Worship Community!
Great Posts from Last Month:
- Brian Doerksen premiered a video from his latest project, Welcome To The Place of Level Ground. Check it out it’s a great song.
- Trent Smith shared a wonderful piece of his story and how he’s struggling with MS and coming to grips with the journey he’s walking.
- Ryan Egan shared a great article about waiting on God.
Great Discussions on TWC Forums:
- The Worship Community’s Songwriting Group Monthly Assignments
- Moral Standards for Participation? Should we have rigid or relaxed guidelines when it comes to allowing people to participate on our worship teams?