Happy St. Patrick’s Day from The Worship Community! We hope you find a fun-filled and blessed day celebrating however your faith community recognizes St. Patty’s Day!
Don’t Miss These TWC Posts:
- One Sonic Society releases Society, the third EP in their “one – sonic – society” EP series, on April 22 (this coming Tuesday). Read about the group and the heart behind the EPs and enter to win one of THREE (3) EP packs by answering the question at the bottom of the post in the comments section!
- Read our overview on Passion’s latest project, Here For You.
- What Is The Most Important Question You Can Ask for your ministry? David Santisevan shares the answer in a great series called Taking Your Worship Team To The Next level.
- The Know Hope Collective makes music, shares stories, and builds community while raising awareness and funds for missions and humanitarian work in Haiti.
Great Discussions Happening Now On The TWC Forums:
- Communicating What Vision Is: What is vision? How do we communicate it to our teams and/or to our congregations?
- How Do You Handle Eeyores? Or What To Do With Debbie Downer? How do you approach ministering with (and to) people who are exhibiting bad attitudes (insecure, intimidated), having rough days (and affecting others on the team), or even dealing with depression?