Thread: Intro: Ken Goach from Texas

Default Intro: Ken Goach from Texas

Hello all,
    My name is Ken Goach. I live in central Texas and am 46. I have been playing guitar for over 30 years. My main instrument is electric guitar, but I also play acoustic, bass, and a little keyboard. I started in metal bands and bar bands back in the 80s, and then wrote a bunch of instrumental music for many years before becoming involved in the music ministry at my church. I've been playing in worship at Creekside Gathering for about 4 years. I have played several times with the Kairos prison ministry, as well as at some other worship events. It's been quite the journey, and I am amazed and thrilled when I recognize that God is acting in my life. I also mentor our youth praise band and am a youth sponsor for UMYF. My wife is also a youth sponsor, and my teenaged sons are in youth group and play in the youth band on occasion. It's great to be here! I hope I can contribute and also learn from all of you.

Yours in Christ,
    Ken

Welcome, Ken!!! Glad you found us, and jumped right into the forums! Sounds like you've got a great life story; we can learn form you, too. Blessings to you!
    Melanie Siewert, Christ's Servant
    BLOG: http://www.worshipvanguard.blogspot.com