Thread: Worship leader/praise band director - pflugerville, tx

Default Worship leader/praise band director - pflugerville, tx

First United Methodist Church, Pflugerville, is receiving applications for the position of Worship Leader/Praise Band Director. This person will be responsible for providing leadership in the areas of music and worship for the 8:30 and 11 a.m. contemporary services at FUMC. Responsibilities include rehearsing and leading three praise bands, recruiting band members, facilitating the selection of music for the contemporary services, working with the presiding pastor and other worship team members in leading the contemporary services and other special events as scheduled, arranging for special music, providing oversight and coordination for the youth band and other contemporary music groups as assigned, working with others to coordinate and grow the entire music ministry of FUMC, participating in worship planning, and seeing to other administrative tasks as required. The position entails 17 hours per week and is available for a start date of May 20, 2012. A job description with salary information is available at http://www.pflame.org. For additional information or to submit an application, contact fumc@sbcglobal.net, or call 512-251-2575.

Hey, I hate to reply to my own thread, but if you have any general questions I will be happy to answer them. Either post them here or email them to me at this site.