2 Corinthians 5:11a
    Ezekiel 33:6
    John 3:16
    Hebrews 12:2a
    John 2:5

My Daily Response

My Daily Meditation

Central Passages

In this final lesson, Dwayne explores what people who are already in heaven might want to tell us, if they could.

They would tell us that it was worth everything, the good and the bad, to be with Christ, so we should not fear death or tribulation.

They would tell us that Christ is all we need; if he lives within us, then we have the assurance of eternity with him. It means that we are whole and complete in him, our sins are forgive and we cannot be condemned because Christ paid the price that was on our heads.

This knowledge alone should give us the will to give everything to him and not settle for mediocrity. there is no limit to what God can do with a faithful and obedient servant.

They would tell us that Jesus is returning soon, so the time is short for us to speak to our friends, family and neighbors about following Jesus. If we want to see our friends in heaven, then it is our responsibility to share the good news of Christ's saving power with them. I don't want to enter heaven with the knowledge that someone is going to hell because I didn't tell him he was headed the wrong direction.

They would also tell us to keep our eyes fixed on Jesus. He began the good work in us, and he will finish it.

In the end, it all boils down to one simple statement: If Jesus says do, then do it.

My Daily Response

I am to make a short but well-thought out list of people in my circle who need me to tell them of God's grace.

God, put on my mind those you want me to share the good news with, and give me the courage to tell it to them.

My Daily Meditation

Thank you, Lord Jesus for giving me the determination to go all the way through this book. Thank you for leading Dwayne to write it, and for the wisdom you gave him as he wrote. Thank you for the several things I picked up on that are vital to my success as a follower of you. Give me the determination to go back and study those things over and over, until they become a part of who I am.

I want the last third of my life to count for you . I want to open myself up to be used by you in ways I don't know yet. I want to hear you say to me one day, "Well done my good and faithful servant. Enter into my joy."

Tom

Well, it is over. I have felt like the Lone Ranger for most of this study. I was anticipating daily feedback from several people about how God spoke to them in that day's lesson, but for some reason, there was very little of it, other than mine.

I have regularly bared my soul in my posts, and I know that several people have read my daily posts. I hope and pray that something I have posted has been an encouragement to you.

I have no regrets about doing this study and posting my thoughts here. It has been a very transforming study for me, and will continue to be as I go back and dig deeper into those areas that helped me the most.

Thank you Dwayne, for another well-written study. Only in heaven will you learn just how much good has been done for the Kingdom of God because you were faithful to his call for you to write Heaven's Praise.

Default Thanks for finishing strong!

Tom, thank you for your faithfulness to go all the way through this study. You are a tremendous encouragement and example to the rest of us--and to this author! Just as you finished this, I have no doubt you will "finish strong" in this life. God's richest blessings on your "final third" of life.