Thread: Is InteractiveWorshipLive.Com still a going concern?

Default Just wondering about this...

Anyone used it?
    Last edited by Kilroy; 01-09-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Hey, from what I can tell, they are still alive and well. We should just make THIS their forum!
    Founder, TheWorshipCommunity.Com
    My Blog:

Blog & Music: www.fredmckinnon.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/fmckinnon

We've used IWL with allot of success, but you really need to know how to use it well. We have a guy who does loops on Sunday morning. People think he is running "PowerPoint" from the stage. He uses Ableton for all of his loop production. What I have found is that out of the can the tracks sound great. I use them to thicken up the vocals and electric guitars primarily, but have never used them in place of drums or bass. We have taken the same concept and applied it to an album that we recently produced, although even with the mixed tracks, I am not getting quite the quality that the guys from IWL produced. I think I would like to get with them to discuss their process. I wonder if they take submissions?
    Rocky Presley|Technical Director
    Milestone Church|Keller, TX
    worshipmerger.blogspot.com
    www.milestonechurch.com

We've acclimated IWL with admeasure of success, but you absolutely charge to apperceive how to use it well. We accept a guy who does loops on Sunday morning. People anticipate he is active "PowerPoint" from the stage. He uses Ableton for all of his bend production. What I accept begin is that out of the can the advance complete great. I use them to thicken up the vocals and electric guitars primarily, but accept never acclimated them in abode of drums or bass. We accept taken the aforementioned abstraction and activated it to an anthology that we afresh produced, although alike with the alloyed tracks, I am not accepting absolutely the affection that the guys from IWL produced. I anticipate I would like to get with them to altercate their process. I admiration if they booty submissions?

huh?? what did she just say? lol
    I didn't mean to be inaccurate, but I wasn't trying to be precise.

Um...terrible spam attempt???? Someone check that bots circuits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk