Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your pedal board

Hybrid View

Default Show your pedal board

I'm interested in seeing what pedal board setups others are using. I usin a digitech RP350 right now which I absolutely despise!!!! Just wanted to get some ideas about what I want to build. Feel free to include pictures and a description of the order you're running it in.
    Thanks!
    Tim
    Last edited by Tim.Crook; 06-23-2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Mispell in the title
    I seem to have ruptured my pomposity...

Yes. I'd like to see what y'all have, too. I'm a n00b when it comes to electric. Show me the goods.
    Can I get a little more talent in the monitors?

Since there hasn’t been a lot of response to this thread, I’ll go. This is a pic of my board at the sanctuary, and you have one guess where I got the stuff to replace the black material originally in the bottom of the case. The chain is as follows: American Deluxe Strat > Barber Tone Press compressor > Barber Tone Pump 2 channel OD > Visual Sound Visual Volume > Visual Sound H2O Chorus/Echo > Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus > Jacques Prisoner Analog Delay > Boss GigaDelay > Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner > Fender Pro Junior amp. A Visual Sound One Spot powers the entire board and the little silver box at the corner of the floor monitor is a homebuilt tap tempo pedal for the GigaDelay.

All this will be changing sometime soon, I’ve just got a Pedaltrain Pro pedalboard and a 3 loop Loop-Master switcher is on the way. I just though the matching carpet pic was too cool not to post. I’ll probably use this case to make a setup specific for my acoustic guitar.

Kevin

Kevin

Hey Kevin - the picture of the carpet is priceless!!

Does running your signal through the tuner affect the tone at all?

Ok here is my pedal board:

Right now it is setup kinda weird, like, EQ normally is where my LPB-1 is right now, but, I had to do the arpeggio for Creed "With Arms Wide Open" last weekend and I couldn't get clean enough tones without it pre-distortion for some reason. Anyway, it's nothin special but it works.
    Last edited by stephen_can_man; 06-23-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    Stephen Canfield
    Associate Pastor
    www.graceannarbor.com

Quote Originally Posted by stephen_can_man View Post
    Ok here is my pedal board:

Right now it is setup kinda weird, like, EQ normally is where my LPB-1 is right now, but, I had to do the arpeggio for Creed "With Arms Wide Open" last weekend and I couldn't get clean enough tones without it pre-distortion for some reason. Anyway, it's nothin special but it works.
    How does that boss acoustic simulator work for you? Are you running it to your amp or to the PA?
    Last edited by Tim.Crook; 06-23-2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Removed the pic in the quote
    I seem to have ruptured my pomposity...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfromcanada View Post
    Hey Kevin - the picture of the carpet is priceless!!

Does running your signal through the tuner affect the tone at all?
    Not that I can tell, and that was really the only place to stick it without moving everything else around. It's true bypass, so when it's off, it should be just a straight wire connection. When you're tuning, the output is muted. The volume pedal has a tuner out though, so when I move over to the pedaltrain board, that's probably where it will go and then it will be completely out of the signal chain.

Kevin

It's right in the middle of a "redesign." I need to finish the second bypass looper to control the upper tier and clean up the wires.

Great idea! I really like seeing other people's pedal boards, and the ones pictured above are awesome.

The setup is Epiphone Sheraton Hollowbody > Barber Tone Press > Ernie Ball Volume > Cusack Screamer Overdrive > Cusack Tilt-A-Whirl > Electro-Harmonix Small Stone Phaser > Line 6 DL4 > Holier Grail Reverb > 70's Fender Bassman > Weber Mass Attenuator > Matchless Cabinet

Putting the compressor before the volume pedal is a recent attempt to have greater control over sustain and feedback. Without high volume levels, it's hard to have good-sounding feedback. Any advice on this is appreciated!

Also, I can't recommend the Tap-A-Whirl enough. It's one of the few analog tap-tremelo pedals out there (at least when I did research last year), which is helpful when leading worship, since bending down to adjust pedals is distracting.
    Matt Stevens
    Vintage21 Church
    Raleigh, NC
    worship.vintage21.com
    New album "All Things Praise" out now!

Well, my gear set up has changed... my friend who lent me everything just moved and took it all back. But I just got a Peavey T-60 guitar and a VOX Cambridge 15 amp.

so now I have T-60 > original crybaby > Vox Amp

I might be getting a TS9 Tube Screamer, but I need to find out if my friend is going to get rid of his. Other than that I am stuck...

if any of you are dumping pedals I always accept donations... LOL
    Last edited by matreames; 09-16-2008 at 11:31 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast