Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Show your pedal board

you just put my board to shame... I have an MXR Wylde Od > Visual Sound H2O > DD2 thats the whole thing. I need to get a better OD the Wylde OD is not working for worship.

Nothing wrong with having only a few pedals, if that's all you need to get the job done. I just need all kinds of options for what we do. That, and delay is a huge part of my sound.

For those using x3 live.. Is anyone using the ex1 with it... I'm trying to get into using my pedal to its full potential, as I knw I'm only using it to a very minimal amount of its power.. Since I'm getting more into full time music, it's time to start getting more serious about my sounds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So everytime I say I'm done, I think of something else I want to change...

IMAG0059.jpg

Managed to pick up a Blackstone Mosfet Overdrive on ebay last week and swapped out my SD-1. Man, this is a great sounding pedal! Two different, but equally awesome sounding channels & it isn't any bigger than my Dyna Comp. Between that and the Flashback, I can get pretty much whatever I need on the fly at this point. I should mention that I also get reverb from my amp.

I think I'm really done for a while now...
    Eric Frisch
    www.ericfrisch.com

Well, after spending waaaay too much time on The Gear Page, here's my board.

I hope I'm done.

Here's my new rig. Fender Mustang Floor. A couple of you mentioned it to me about two weeks ago. GLAD I took your advise. I tried out the RP500 Digitech, the Line 6 HD500 = way to extreme and too much to tweak! Seriously!
    Guitar Center in Burnsville MN had just gotten this Fender Floor in. No one had tried it yet so we openned it up and test drove it. Its a good stompbox when run through the PA. I have a princeton chorus amp but its a little harsh running directly into it. L and R xlr outs, L and R 1/4 outs. 1/8th Mini out for phones or stereo, and 1/8 in for mps player, ipod or i pad etc. One aggravation I am having so far is that it isnt easy to tweak reverb, chorus, delay or mod levels on the fly. Maybe I havent figured all that out yet.
    I like the realistic Fender tones and sounds. It came with Abelton 8 lite. I am having difficulties with the program. But its most likely that I am not sure what I am doing with the recording settings. May have ASIO driver issues with my windows based computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW1ntWKuy-o&feature=player_embedded

mustang.jpg
    I didn't mean to be inaccurate, but I wasn't trying to be precise.

I use the EX1 to control the delay level on my patches. I have the minimum set to 0 and the maximum set to around 40-50% (depending on the sound I want). I often use the amp footswitch to bounce between the A(clean) and B(overdrive) sounds within a patch. By using the delay level tastefully on the EX1, I am able to have trailing delay to cover up the sound switch.....Make sense? I am a big fan of trailing effects and do my best to avoid "dead space" when changing sounds live. I just got an HD500 and to my surprise, I don't think it has the ability to stay within a patch and go between two seperate signal chains/amps like the X3 Live does. The tones are pretty nice though, but not enough to totally sell me. Hope this helps....

Looking for some recommendations from the gear heads. I use an x3 live. Right now, it just sits on the floor, and then I put my Bluetooth page flip pedal on top of it, using the chrome knobs and the handle to brace it, then i put a couple pieces of tape on it, o keep the page flip from moving.

I'm looking for a pedal board that will hold the x3 live, but that also has elevated area where I can put the page flip, an potentially hide the power adapter.

Any recommendations?

Also would be nice (but not necessary) if there was space to put my sennheiser wireless receiver..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chrisburke; 04-10-2012 at 11:54 PM.

You can absolutely use the Ex-1 with the X3 live. Be aware, though, that when you switch to a patch, the X3 loads the saved value of the effect, not the pedal setting.

For example, say you have pedal 2 (the ex-1) controlling delay on a patch, so you can roll it on or off. When you switch to that patch, you will have max delay, even if the pedal is at zero. You will have to roll it up and down again. If you have the external controlling volume, you will have full volume when you switch.

You can absolutely use the Ex-1 with the X3 live. Be aware, though, that when you switch to a patch, the X3 loads the saved value of the effect, not the pedal setting.

For example, say you have pedal 2 (the ex-1) controlling delay on a patch, so you can roll it on or off. When you switch to that patch, you will have max delay, even if the pedal is at zero. You will have to roll it up and down again. If you have the external controlling volume, you will have full volume when you switch.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast