X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from The Netherlands!

Hi!

I am so happy to join this forum!

I drum for 10 years already, nowadays I'm a worship drummer for almost a year, looking to learn more and enhance my abilities to serve and learn how to help better as a team member.

I got baptized last year and it has been the best choice I have ever done in my life. It was two weeks after I came to know I suffered from a burnout and I had to stop every single activity I was doing, hobby's included. Crazy if I think about it, God's time is just perfect. Since that baptism day, I never felt so much love and so much near God... He really changed my life into a blessing. I have learned tons of things and the first thing that God gifted me after that day was to become worship drummer. For me it's a blessing, honor and dedication each time, which I love and enjoy so much.

After the burnout recovery, I'm slowly back to activities, but I still have to be quite careful.
    I'm running two businesses (one part-time, doesn't require many hours at all) and finishing 4 exams next year for my graduation, besides I'm kind of taking music more and more serious, so I have opened a VLOG and actively study/practice to improve.
    I'm quite a busy person but what actually made me burn out was the heavy past that I have been dragging with my back and especially in 2016 when I overworked myself with studying and making the worst mistake in my life, drinking red-bull. (never again, ever, wakala)

I manage my activities pretty good, I feel I have a lot of free time and a lot of freedom, I feel really blessed that God is allowing me to pursue my dreams and my passions.

Besides all this adventures, I want to grow in my faith. I want to get to know Jesus better and what the Bible says, I many times struggle with my faith when certain issues happen in my life. I think this is probably the right place where I can learn more and at the same time share my knowledge in the hope that it can help others

Blessings!

Entrepeneur | Vlogger | Drummer | Loves Jesus
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ValentinaVloggingdrummer
    https://www.thatcymbalshop.com

Hi Veecharlie
    Good to meet you, welcome to the forum! Glad to hear that you are recovering from your burnout and that the space and time you now have has given you the opportunity to form a closer relationship with God and enjoy your music. May you find lots of support and friendship on the forum .
    God Bless
    Wendy

Comment

Working...
    X