Pray for My Wife Lori

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for My Wife Lori

My Wife Lori was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Gotta go see the Surgean on Wed to discuss Procedures and book an O.R. Thanks in advance for your Prayers.

United With Jesus
    Joseph

Praying for strength and guidance for you both!
    Eric Frisch
    www.ericfrisch.com

Comment

Praying for peace, and wisdom for both of you as you go forward together.
      Glenn

Comment

Praying for you folks!

Comment

Praying peace, comfort and healing. Praying the Lord will be with you every step of the way, and in the minds, hands and hearts of the medical staff. Will be praying often.
          All that hath life and breath, praise ye the Lord!
          In His Name,
          Kim

http://soundcloud.com/inhisname

Comment

praying. my wife is a cancer survivor.

Nate
            Practical Worship

Please Pray For My Wife

Comment

Praying that the Lord take away her fears as well as yours...and many other prayers being sent up for the both of you!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart - and lean not on your own understanding.

May the Lord bless you both....c

Comment

My prayers are with you and your wife, Joseph.

Smitty
                Love ONE woman...MANY guitars!

www.davidsproblem.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks for all the Prayers And Support

My Wife Lori underwent almost 3 hours of surgery where the surgeon removed the the tumor and 10 lymph nodes. She is home now recovering from the ordeal and while enduring the pain from the surgery, her only regret is that she has lost about 75% percent mobility in her right arm. And being that she serves The Lord as a Praise & Worship leader/Keyboard piano player in our church the initial trauma of not being able to play her instrument is devastating to her. But, she remains very strong in her faith and belief that Jesus will restore full mobility to her arm and enable her to return to Worshipping Him with her talent and skill. Thanks to all for your Prayers and Support through these difficult circumstances.

United With Jesus
                  Joseph

Comment

I will pray for her.

Comment

praying for you both. Praying that her full movement will return and she will again worship the Lord as before... but with even deeper worship than ever.

Give it time... there is always swelling after surgery and often limited movement. Trust in the Lord! I am sure many people are praying for her. We trust in the God who can do all things, in Jesus Name!
                      blessings....c

Comment

Working...
                      X