Sponsor Ad:

No announcement yet.

Squier Classic Vibe and Vintage Modified- How many use them?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squier Classic Vibe and Vintage Modified- How many use them?

Question for the gear-heads

What are your experiences with the newer Squier Classic Vibe series and Vintage Modified series?

I picked up a Vintage Modified Jaguar bass ,and it's a nice axe. It plays and sounds better than my Mexi P bass and assembled very good.

It's been a topic of some instrument forums I follow- these Squiers have garnered the respect of a lot of seasoned players. So do any of you use them, or have tried them?

A guitar player in my work band picked up a VM Telecaster with an SSH setup, with a humucker in the neck and 2 single coils. He loves it. He doesn't even bring his higher end PRS to practice and only brings it to gigs as a backup.

The one thing I wish they had is a better color selection. But the Jaguar I just picked up, originally available in black only, added Candy Apple Red, Sunburst, and White to the lineup. I got a red one and it's sharp looking.

So do any of you have experience with the CV or VM Squiers?
    If we want to go places we haven't been, we will have to do things we haven't done.

I have a Vintage Modified Jazz bass in a sunburst finish and I like it a lot. I don't actually play it a whole lot, as it's primarily my road backup for my Fender, but I love the look and feel of it. Every time I pick it up I wish it got more play. Great deal for the money.
    Eric Frisch