Show your pedal board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    I would check out the Fender Mustang Floor unit. It's getting some good reviews.
    I own it. I do like the tones, the FenderFuse software and being able to tweak things.
    I didn't mean to be inaccurate, but I wasn't trying to be precise.

Comment

• I'm fairly pleased with my pedal board especially the Tim and Strymon Timeline and the GigRig; however, I will like to have MIDI installed to the GigRig and attach it to the Timeline and Pitchfactor. The reason for this is change sounds fairly often to different types of overdrive and distortion in conjunction with delay and pitch shifting. Plus, I might replace the MXR Phase 90 to either a chorus or other type of modulation, which I really enjoy, but I find that I need to be careful with modulation in worship music as it might sound "dated".

Name:  d281703bf8919f2c0b1096f2af7277e5.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  97.3 KB

Comment

• I'm building a mini version of this board, as it is tricky and expensive touring with gear like this. When I toured with Matt Redman it cost them a fortune to take my stuff on the plane. I'm currently working with Paradigm Worship and need wide selection of sounds, but wish I can use something that is smaller but still has the tone.

Originally posted by andybaker View Post
        I'm fairly pleased with my pedal board especially the Tim and Strymon Timeline and the GigRig; however, I will like to have MIDI installed to the GigRig and attach it to the Timeline and Pitchfactor. The reason for this is change sounds fairly often to different types of overdrive and distortion in conjunction with delay and pitch shifting. Plus, I might replace the MXR Phase 90 to either a chorus or other type of modulation, which I really enjoy, but I find that I need to be careful with modulation in worship music as it might sound "dated".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]588[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Name:  583ecd18536e7f8e8cf0b3aa5628e731.jpg
Size:  97.5 KB Been using this setup for a couple of years.. love it

Comment

• Here is my acoustic pedal board. I play a lot of the times just me and the guitar on a sound system with no reverb and/or other effects. So I have this little board with the basics for acoustic worship to fill in a little more space acoustically. Also shown is my AirTurn because I use OnSong for lyric projection and my music -> no AV system either

If anyone is interested what I made the board out of let me know, pretty slick and clean I think. I went with all BOSS: 1) Because they are great pedals 2) the PSA power system makes it very clean.

Name:  41539404a00e199357d2af14ea249180.jpg
Size:  95.0 KB
            Lov'n Jesus

Comment

• Show your pedal board

Still in the process of working on this board (who isn't, right?). Running a Tele and Les Paul into this into a clean Morgan. I try to limit myself to what can fit on a Pedaltrain Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulTAnderberg View Post
                Still in the process of working on this board (who isn't, right?). Running a Tele and Les Paul into this into a clean Morgan. I try to limit myself to what can fit on a Pedaltrain Jr.

What is the purple one?

Comment

• Show your pedal board

Originally posted by stephen_can_man View Post
                  What is the purple one?
                  Lovekraft Chupacabra. It's a clone of an early small-box, non-LED Rat. It's amazing for leads into an EL84 amp. I have an "early" Freakshow Brown Rabbit coming in this week to see if I like it better but it has a lot to live up to.
                  Last edited by PaulTAnderberg; 05-27-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Mine as it appears at the moment:

I use a THD Univalve amp set to a dirty sound and get my clean tones by playing softly.
                    Please check out my Christmas Blog at www.12daysofjesus.blogspot.co.nz

Comment

• Okay, in the last year or so, I've moved to using a fully software-driven setup, and a full hardware setup. Here's my current hardware pedal board. The Roland interface will be replaced by a Molten Voltage MIDI Master pedal, to switch presets on the rack unit and provide tap-tempo for its delays.

Comment

• Like the Daddy-O.

I've always been a fan of Danelectro stuff. I always get hungry too- with names like Tuna Melt, Fish & Chips, Surf & Turf, and Tuna Melt, how can you go wrong?
                        If we want to go places we haven't been, we will have to do things we haven't done.

Comment

• heres the latest ... It's drastically changed since I last posted in this thread!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The thread about guitar models for worship reminded me that this thread hasn't seen much action lately. What are you guys using these days? I know those boards haven't all stayed the same ;-) Here's my current setup (into a Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5):

Name:  c78711e67bdebce00edada4dffa6ef8a.jpg
Size:  83.3 KB
                            Eric Frisch
                            www.ericfrisch.com

Comment

• Name:  17ab41c8ffc1fb4a7253cbd812692db3.jpg
Size:  92.8 KB
                              Here's my setup, hopefully the link works.

Comment

Working...
                              X