Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is InteractiveWorshipLive.Com still a going concern?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is InteractiveWorshipLive.Com still a going concern?

Anyone used it?
    Last edited by Kilroy; 01-09-2009, 11:19 AM.

Hey, from what I can tell, they are still alive and well. We should just make THIS their forum!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

We've used IWL with allot of success, but you really need to know how to use it well. We have a guy who does loops on Sunday morning. People think he is running "PowerPoint" from the stage. He uses Ableton for all of his loop production. What I have found is that out of the can the tracks sound great. I use them to thicken up the vocals and electric guitars primarily, but have never used them in place of drums or bass. We have taken the same concept and applied it to an album that we recently produced, although even with the mixed tracks, I am not getting quite the quality that the guys from IWL produced. I think I would like to get with them to discuss their process. I wonder if they take submissions?

Comment

We've acclimated IWL with admeasure of success, but you absolutely charge to apperceive how to use it well. We accept a guy who does loops on Sunday morning. People anticipate he is active "PowerPoint" from the stage. He uses Ableton for all of his bend production. What I accept begin is that out of the can the advance complete great. I use them to thicken up the vocals and electric guitars primarily, but accept never acclimated them in abode of drums or bass. We accept taken the aforementioned abstraction and activated it to an anthology that we afresh produced, although alike with the alloyed tracks, I am not accepting absolutely the affection that the guys from IWL produced. I anticipate I would like to get with them to altercate their process. I admiration if they booty submissions?

Comment

huh?? what did she just say? lol
          I didn't mean to be inaccurate, but I wasn't trying to be precise.

Comment

Um...terrible spam attempt???? Someone check that bots circuits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X