TWC was launched in the Spring of 2007 by Fred McKinnon, a worship pastor and small business owner. Fred has been involved in bring worship “online” for years, with the original HighestPraise.Com site that was offering free downloads of original worship music more than decade ago. He continues to blog about worship, ministry, and leadership each week at www.fredmckinnon.com.
“Version 1″ of TWC launched with public forums for discussions about worship, technology, songs, and planning. “Version 2″ of TWC launched in July 2008 with the new “e-zine” format including articles, how-to, reviews, featured videos, and interactive discussions.
One of the things that sets TheWorshipCommunity.Com apart is the grass-roots nature of the content. Our articles are written by contributors all over the world who are “in the trenches” …. leading worship in small, medium, and large churches. We combine exclusive content with re-published articles from what we discover as “the best of” from worship and ministry-related blogs, discussion forums, and resources.
We encourage you to get involved with TheWorshipCommunity.Com by:
- Sharing it with your friends. All of our articles and forum discussions can be shared on popular social bookmark and networking sites. If you feel an article or discussion thread would encourage someone else, please share it.
- Subscribe to the RSS feeds by using the RSS icons at the top of the page.
- Comment and leave your thoughts on each article. (no registration required to comment on articles!)
- Consider registering and starting your own discussions, or replying to existing discussions in our active forums.
- Blog about TWC, email your friends about TWC … and share the link love!
See you around!