So I was thinking through a few things the past couple of weeks and with a few Sunday morning mishaps along the way, I thought I would share 8 things not to do before worship.
Tongue in cheek of course!
Most of these are taken from actual experience… or failures.
8 Things Not To Do Before Worship:
1. Never check wireless batteries.
2. Don’t update slides after changes.
3. Make sure you forget to pray.
4. Stay up late and get up late.
5. Run a little late to worship.
6. Wait until 5 minutes before service starts to walk through the order with your pastor.
7. Fiddle on your instrument while the worship leader is trying to talk.
8. Never tune because it’s good enough.
So there you have it. And just to make sure I eliminate as many ‘technical difficulties’ as possible, I always have a check list that I go through. I find it’s very helpful.
What else should we not do before worship? What did I leave out?
Thanks to Rob Rash for sharing this with TWC! Originally published at RobRash.com. Republished with permission.